Monday, May 12, 2008

I was going to blog today, but...

I have too much to do! We have a revival at our church all this week. We're going, of course.

My Flower Trellis Shawl is coming right along. I only have 80 or so more flowers to go. I've also gotten a few more ideas for other shawls. Ok, only one really. Two are knitted and I have no idea how to write or chart them. One will be based on the hymn My Father's World, and the other will be based on a compass rose. Theoretically, anyway. The other is a crocheted shawl, and I've never seen anything like it.

The yahoos are screeching, so I have to detatch myself from the computer. More pictures...er...later. Ish.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Missouri, United States
I am a full time stay-at-home mom and a complete yarnaholic. I'm married to my favorite husband and we have 3 beautiful daughters and a handsome baby boy. I learned to crochet at the age of 11 and have been doing it off and on ever since. I love crocheting and want to learn how to knit eventually.