Friday, May 23, 2008

Flower Trellis Shawl Pattern Now Available

My Flower Trellis Shawl pattern is now available for sale. I still have to figure out how to add some sort of Etsy widget to my blog, but for now you can go to http://www.ElizabethNicole.etsy.com to order the pattern. If I'm out of stock, please convo me and I'll list more ASAP.

In other news, I'm working on two new shawls, Night's Candles and Pleiades. I have testers for them and hope to have the patterns ready for sale by the end of June. Here's a swatch of Pleiades. Please ignore the baby yarn; I'm on a yarn diet and can't get anything else for a while. :) She's really wanting to be made in a silk blend yarn or in a nice slinky soft cotton, but I'm unable to accomodate her for the time being, so she'll just have to put up with Bernat Softee Baby.

Pleiades

I'm not publishing any photos of Night's Candles until it's available for sale due to the fact that it would probably be pretty easy to duplicate and I want to get the pattern published first. However, I've googled my little heart out and I still haven't seen anything like it yet. It's going to be lovely! Lots of beads and laceweight.

2 comments:

murdo said...

Now that is looking rather special already!!!!

Sondra said...

I clicked over from the 'Ville and am enjoying your blog. It's funny~I have three BOYS and then a baby girl~exactly opposite of you~LOL! (((((HUGS))))) sandi

About Me

My photo
Missouri, United States
I am a full time stay-at-home mom and a complete yarnaholic. I'm married to my favorite husband and we have 3 beautiful daughters and a handsome baby boy. I learned to crochet at the age of 11 and have been doing it off and on ever since. I love crocheting and want to learn how to knit eventually.