Elizabeth Nicole Designs
• Reproduce items in unlimited amounts for personal use, gift use, or charity use. If the charity item is to be auctioned, raffled, or sold, please contact me first.
• Produce up to 6 shawls per year per design for sale offline. Small accessories and other items will be noted on each pattern individually.
• Receive permission from me to sell items online.
• Attribute the design of any items made for sale in the following format: This is [insert name of design here], designed by Jennifer Benson of Elizabeth Nicole Designs. Pattern is available at http://www.ElizabethNicole.Etsy.com.
You may not:
• Reproduce any pattern in any format or distribute it in any format. For free patterns, please provide links back to the website where they are found.
• Mass produce items. If you are making items yourself and selling them directly, this does not constitute mass production.
- Missouri, United States
- I am a full time stay-at-home mom and a complete yarnaholic. I'm married to my favorite husband and we have 3 beautiful daughters and a handsome baby boy. I learned to crochet at the age of 11 and have been doing it off and on ever since. I love crocheting and want to learn how to knit eventually.