Thursday, April 10, 2008

Ravelry, here I come!




I'm on Ravelry now! Yay me! Since I've begun Ravelizing, I'm hoping it will give me incentive to blog more often. I also have a grand total of one friend, the lovely Vixen. She's swapping me my smurf butt blue mohair for some laceweight yarns she has. I can hardly wait!

I have a new pattern in the works! It's a Flower Trellis Shawl in Knitpicks Sweet Peas colorway (discontinued :( ).

Note the lovely picture on the right of my carpet. There's not much to the shawl just yet. If all goes according to plan, there will be 630 flowers that are 1" in diameter (across petals) making up the body of the shawl. It's crocheted, and I haven't decided whether to add a chain lace edging or to make it a love knot edging. I may save the love knot edging for the first knitted piece I design...which won't be any time in the near future.

Anyway, I'm queenmamajen on Ravelry, so look me up if you get the chance! I'd love to meet other knitters and crocheters!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Missouri, United States
I am a full time stay-at-home mom and a complete yarnaholic. I'm married to my favorite husband and we have 3 beautiful daughters and a handsome baby boy. I learned to crochet at the age of 11 and have been doing it off and on ever since. I love crocheting and want to learn how to knit eventually.